East Asian Economy and Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

East Asian Economy and Society

WiGes Homepage  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

language courses for Master-East Asian Economy and Society

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
betts

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3

language courses for Master-East Asian Economy and Society Empty
PostSubject: language courses for Master-East Asian Economy and Society   language courses for Master-East Asian Economy and Society EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:43 pm

when looking up the language course section in the online curricula there's only one language course offered (last semester: Japanese for Economy Students I - this semester: Japanese for Economy Students II) ...

I understand, however, that one language course is not enough and that you have to go through the basic courses of the language you chose as you would start to study japanese, korean or chinese studies... is that correct?

so my question is: do I have to conclude all the basic language courses of the language I chose and if yes, could you please tell me which ones?

thank you very much in advance,
best regards
Back to top Go down
Julia

Julia

Anzahl der Beiträge : 38

language courses for Master-East Asian Economy and Society Empty
PostSubject: Re: language courses for Master-East Asian Economy and Society   language courses for Master-East Asian Economy and Society EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:22 pm

Hi Betts,

Please refer to the Language Course section of the FAQ. There you can find all the classes of each language that you HAVE TO take. You will find Chinese and Korean language classes in the course directory of the sinology and koreanology department.

https://wiges.aktiv-forum.com/t70-language-courses-faq

Note: You only have to conclude those 15 ECTS as mentioned in the FAQ for your language in the winter and summer semesters. You DO NOT have to do any other STEOP-classes!
Back to top Go down

language courses for Master-East Asian Economy and Society
Page 1 of 1