East Asian Economy and Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

East Asian Economy and Society

WiGes Homepage  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Approval of Credits

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mading

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4

Approval of Credits Empty
PostSubject: Approval of Credits   Approval of Credits EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 7:47 pm

I am currently looking for how to get approval of credits (ECTS) for a language class taken at the Confucius Institute to substitute parts of Module 1: Contemporary East Asian Language.

On the ECoS page I found two documents to download under 'Approval of Credits'. Do I have to fill out both and send it to the adress stated together with the original documents?

In addition I substituted one seminar of M3, do these credits need to be approved in the same way?

Thank you for your kind help!
Back to top Go down
Julia

Julia

Anzahl der Beiträge : 38

PostSubject: Re: Approval of Credits   Approval of Credits EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 9:11 am

You need to fill out both and bring them personally to the Student Service for approval.

However, check with Mr. Loher first, if you can actually use this courses to substitute some classes of M1. Since the Confucius Institute is not a university institution, there classes might not correspond with the ECTS-System that we are using.

You also need to discuss with Mr. Loher if the seminar you want to substitute for M3 corresponds with the topics of our master program. Not every seminar can be used to substitute M3!
Back to top Go down
mading

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4

PostSubject: Re: Approval of Credits   Approval of Credits EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 9:26 am

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Approval of Credits   Approval of Credits Empty

Back to top Go down

Approval of Credits
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
East Asian Economy and Society :: General :: Academic Credentials-
Jump to: